TOUAREGS

Viajan por los que no se atreven...
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: botas Fox Forma F3 !!!!! VENDIDAS !!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:10 am 

Vendidas!! ahí sigue el esqueleto!

Como va todo Touaregs? Agradeciendo de antemano a los webmasters q hacen posible el foro y este apartado.

Me llegaron las botas Fox F3, sin embargo me quedaron justas: son del 7-7.5 mexicano. Pido $2800
Cel. 04455-2921-8619

aqui las describen:

These are a new set of Fox Forma Pro F3 Motocross / Dirtbike boots. These boots were built for and by Fox for James "bubba" Stewart and are an extremely comfy set of boots!

Upper/Liner

New premium quality leather wraps around the entire foot and ankle section providing a more feel and comfort and less break in time
3D molded chassis molds precisely to match the curves of your foot
Lower profile toe box makes it easier to shift
Multi-density shin guards and calf guards were researched and developed for maximum flexibility and comfort
New Improved Extreme seal top gasket provides an even closer secure/comfortable seal around leg to keep debris out of boots
Internal molded padding wraps around the inside calf support for extra impact absorption
Lateral internal support is flexible yet secure to give you the extra confidence out on the track
Fold over burn guard
In-molded strap receivers
Soft touch aluminum buckles now have a new shape making them more secure
Buckle bases pivot on their axis allowing perfect alignment between buckle and strap
The soft, grippy rubber insert on the buckle makes for a more comfortable use in any condition, wet or dry, hot or cold
New styling accents (detailed stitching and polished plastic) really set off the new look for the new and improved F3
Sole/Footbed:

New for the F3 outsole is an improved compound for increased durability. The tread design is inspired by the highly successful herringbone design, originated on the Fox Forma Pro.
Cushioning/shock absorbing midsole with new compression molded EVA outsole insert on the inside of the foot reduces large shock and vibration, lessening fatigue to the ankle, knee and back
Outsole design
Seamless interior...

... En otras palabras, dice que son la onda!!

Como va todo Touaregs? Agradeciendo de antemano a los webmasters q hacen posible el foro y este apartado.

Me llegaron las botas Fox F3, sin embargo me quedaron justas: son del 7-7.5 mexicano. Pido $2800
Cel. 04455-2921-8619

aqui las describen:

These are a new set of Fox Forma Pro F3 Motocross / Dirtbike boots. These boots were built for and by Fox for James "bubba" Stewart and are an extremely comfy set of boots!

Upper/Liner

New premium quality leather wraps around the entire foot and ankle section providing a more feel and comfort and less break in time
3D molded chassis molds precisely to match the curves of your foot
Lower profile toe box makes it easier to shift
Multi-density shin guards and calf guards were researched and developed for maximum flexibility and comfort
New Improved Extreme seal top gasket provides an even closer secure/comfortable seal around leg to keep debris out of boots
Internal molded padding wraps around the inside calf support for extra impact absorption
Lateral internal support is flexible yet secure to give you the extra confidence out on the track
Fold over burn guard
In-molded strap receivers
Soft touch aluminum buckles now have a new shape making them more secure
Buckle bases pivot on their axis allowing perfect alignment between buckle and strap
The soft, grippy rubber insert on the buckle makes for a more comfortable use in any condition, wet or dry, hot or cold
New styling accents (detailed stitching and polished plastic) really set off the new look for the new and improved F3
Sole/Footbed:

New for the F3 outsole is an improved compound for increased durability. The tread design is inspired by the highly successful herringbone design, originated on the Fox Forma Pro.
Cushioning/shock absorbing midsole with new compression molded EVA outsole insert on the inside of the foot reduces large shock and vibration, lessening fatigue to the ankle, knee and back
Outsole design
Seamless interior...

... En otras palabras, dice que son la onda!!

Last edited by JuJoFa on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARTICULO VENDIDO

Post subject: Re: botas Fox Forma F3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 am 

eemmm si las fotos verdad?? emm claro!

Probé la bota izquierda en la Xtz y sin broncas con el pedal de cambios.

De cualquier manera están nuevecitas 0 rasponcitos 0 impacto en la suela.

Algo k me llamó la atención es que la bota tiene como un disipador de calor, por si se queda el motor caliente pegado a la bota en un accidente, y además presumen d que tiene buena ventilación.

Animense!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 pm 

AleXTZ wrote:
eemmm si las fotos verdad?? emm claro!

Probé la bota izquierda en la Xtz y sin broncas con el pedal de cambios.

De cualquier manera están nuevecitas 0 rasponcitos 0 impacto en la suela.

Algo k me llamó la atención es que la bota tiene como un disipador de calor, por si se queda el motor caliente pegado a la bota en un accidente, y además presumen d que tiene buena ventilación.

Animense!

KLR 650
KLR 650
KLR 650

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 pm 

Alex, Pos a donde las puedo ver y probar

KLR 650
KLR 650
KLR 650

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:08 pm 

MP enviado

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]